BORUSAN ASIM KOCABIYIK FOUNDATION INFORMATION NOTE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information note presents information under the following titles about how personal data is processed by Borusan Kocabıyık Vakfı (“Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation”) below.
a) About the Data Controller
Your personal data can be processed by Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“the Law”). Within the scope of the Law, Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation will be accepted as data controller.
b) Purpose of Processing of Your Personal Data
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the circumstances listed in the Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Purposes of processing your personal data are, including but without limitation, ensuring legal and business security of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation or its business partners, carrying on the business activities of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation, and managing human resources and employment policies of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation.
All kinds of necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to prevent unlawful processing and access to your personal data, and to retain your personal data secure.
c) Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be shared with the Borusan Group Companies, Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation’s shareholders, its business partners, its suppliers, its outsource service providers, and public institutions and organizations authorized by the law, in accordance with the circumstances specified in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Purposes of sharing your personal data are, including but without limitation, ensuring legal and business security of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation or its business partners, carrying on the business activities of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation, and managing human resources and employment policies of Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation.
Necessary security measures are taken for the cases of sharing your personal data.
d) Methods and Legal Reasons of Collecting Your Personal Data
In order to continue its activities, Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation collects your personal data through surveys, web sites, Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation representatives and similar various channels, and processes due to different legal reasons in accordance with the circumstances listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
e) Your Legal Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
According to the Law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
1. Learning whether or not data relating to you are being processed;
2. Requesting further information if personal data relating to you have been processed;
3. Learning the purpose of the processing personal data, and whether the data are being processed in compliance with such purpose or not;
4. Learning the third party recipients to whom the data are transferred within the country or abroad,
5. Requesting rectification of the processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate,
6. Requesting erasure or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions set forth under the Article 7 of the Law,
7. Notifying the third persons to whom the personal data are transferred, about the requests made within the scope of 5th and 6th articles,
8. Objecting to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means,
9. Demanding compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of an unlawful personal data processing.
You can apply Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation in written to use your above-mentioned rights, and send such application to the address information stated below. In case new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, such methods will be announced by Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation.
Applications made by you within this scope shall be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. These applications are free of charge for now. However, in case the Personal Data Protection Board determines a fee tariff, a fee may be charged in accordance with this tariff.
f) Contact Information
In order to use your abovementioned rights, you can send the above Application Form which consists your identification information and detailed explanations of the rights that you wish to use and the subject of your request, with the registered and reply paid letter to the address stated in this Application Form.